Although Sleep Train didn't actually have an opportunity to replace the mattress in 90 days or less due to the mattress breaking down after the 90 days...our issue is with the warranty Group they use.
The mattress has sagged to the point it is like sleeping in a ditch and we filed a claim against the warranty. When the warranty Group sent the independent person out to measure the sag it didn't sag enough without weight on it. (We have pictures showing the sag and the downhill sag with my husband laying on it. The independent person even stated "the picture says it all") So the claim was denied because the mattress didn’t sag to their Warranty criteria.
After throwing a fit about their warranty, what we got offered was a 20% discount on a new mattress. We paid $1999.00 just for the top mattress and in less than a year and a half it has sagged beyond comfort causing both my husband and I to wake with back pain because of this. And the warranty Group say they don't warranty comfort- Isn’t that the whole idea of sleeping on a mattress- is for comfort? Yet they knew exactly what the issue is with the sagging while sleeping (see pic of measurement first thing in the morning while still warm), as the mattress puffs back up when it doesn't have the body heat breaking it down.
This warranty is bogus and Sleep Train is fully aware that the warranty is not honored and has loopholes to get out of it and therefore doesn't cost the company money on losses!WE ARE NEVER BUYING FROM THEM AGAIN!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "Raining outside and raining inside my 2014 Palm Harbor Park Model. "Oh, you're out of warranty, but here's a $100 so you will go away." At the end of the..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."