Sleep Train Mattress Centers - Dishonorable & Bogus Warranty
Although Sleep Train didn't actually have an opportunity to replace the mattress in 90 days or less due to the mattress breaking down after the 90 days...our issue is with the warranty Group they use.
The mattress has sagged to the point it is like sleeping in a ditch and we filed a claim against the warranty. When the warranty Group sent the independent person out to measure the sag it didn't sag enough without weight on it. (We have pictures showing the sag and the downhill sag with my husband laying on it. The independent person even stated "the picture says it all") So the claim was denied because the mattress didn’t sag to their Warranty criteria.
After throwing a fit about their warranty, what we got offered was a 20% discount on a new mattress. We paid $1999.00 just for the top mattress and in less than a year and a half it has sagged beyond comfort causing both my husband and I to wake with back pain because of this. And the warranty Group say they don't warranty comfort- Isn’t that the whole idea of sleeping on a mattress- is for comfort? Yet they knew exactly what the issue is with the sagging while sleeping (see pic of measurement first thing in the morning while still warm), as the mattress puffs back up when it doesn't have the body heat breaking it down.
This warranty is bogus and Sleep Train is fully aware that the warranty is not honored and has loopholes to get out of it and therefore doesn't cost the company money on losses!WE ARE NEVER BUYING FROM THEM AGAIN!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."