Sleep Train Mattress Centers - Dishonorable & Bogus Warranty
Although Sleep Train didn't actually have an opportunity to replace the mattress in 90 days or less due to the mattress breaking down after the 90 days...our issue is with the warranty Group they use.
The mattress has sagged to the point it is like sleeping in a ditch and we filed a claim against the warranty. When the warranty Group sent the independent person out to measure the sag it didn't sag enough without weight on it. (We have pictures showing the sag and the downhill sag with my husband laying on it. The independent person even stated "the picture says it all") So the claim was denied because the mattress didn’t sag to their Warranty criteria.
After throwing a fit about their warranty, what we got offered was a 20% discount on a new mattress. We paid $1999.00 just for the top mattress and in less than a year and a half it has sagged beyond comfort causing both my husband and I to wake with back pain because of this. And the warranty Group say they don't warranty comfort- Isn’t that the whole idea of sleeping on a mattress- is for comfort? Yet they knew exactly what the issue is with the sagging while sleeping (see pic of measurement first thing in the morning while still warm), as the mattress puffs back up when it doesn't have the body heat breaking it down.
This warranty is bogus and Sleep Train is fully aware that the warranty is not honored and has loopholes to get out of it and therefore doesn't cost the company money on losses!WE ARE NEVER BUYING FROM THEM AGAIN!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Raining outside and raining inside my 2014 Palm Harbor Park Model. "Oh, you're out of warranty, but here's a $100 so you will go away." At the end of the..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "On St. Patrick's Day 2015 7-Eleven (202 North I St. Tacoma, 253-627-0409) refused service to Buckwheat Catapillar, an Irish Clown. Though Buckwheat had been in the store several..."