1.2
Style and Design

Update by user Dec 14, 2016

As expected, Sleep Train did not contact me. Can't blame them, it was my fault for being careless for not reading their return policy fine print. Like they say, Fool me once...

Update by user Nov 15, 2016

Warning: If you think Sleep Train with it's 120 DAY LOVE YOUR MATTRESS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE is like Costco, Target, Casper, Tuft & Needle and so on that offer FREE DELIVERY & FREE RETURNS & PICK-UPS, think again.I was careless for assuming that.

Read their return policy small print before buying.

Update: After more than week of their reply to my about comment/warning, SleepTrain did not get back to me about my "concerns".Looks a like a another fake, "We really care about our customer's concerns."

Original review posted by user Nov 14, 2016

The truth is, Sleep Train not only charges an $80 delivery fee, they'll also nail you with a $150 return/pick-up fee. Read their return policy small print before buying.

Warning: If you think Sleep Train with it's 120 DAY LOVE YOUR MATTRESS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE is like Costco, Target, Casper, Tuft & Needle and so on that offer FREE DELIVERY & FREE RETURNS & PICK-UPS, think again. I was careless for assuming that.

The truth is, Sleep Train not only charges an $80 delivery fee, they'll also nail you with a $150 return/pick-up fee.Read their return policy small print before buying.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $109. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sleep Train Mattress Centers. The most disappointing about matrix convertible sofa bed from Sleep Train Mattress Centers was return policy, very high return fee and fine print buried in faq Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleep Train Mattress Centers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleep Train Mattress Centers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sleep Train Mattress Centers?

Comments