Delivery guy claimed sleep train policy is not to take away any old mattresses when delivering new mattresses if there is any indicator of bed bugs. I am a General Contractor licensed in the State and have seen quite a few bed bug infestations in my 40 years of business.

He pointed to a "shell" he says he found on the bottom of the box spring when getting ready to take away old (before unloading anything from the truck. I told him that was not a bed bug shell and asked him to show me what else he found to convince him there was bed bugs. He could only point to that one ancient shell that could well have been put there. I showed him my UV light and he was unimpressed as I searched for any sign of any sort of bugs.

None. He said the truck would be contaminated by my mattresses, yet could not explain why sleep train makes a big deal about how well the new mattresses are sealed up until delivery. Clearly there were no bed bugs and there was some other reason for the strange behavior of the delivery team. What, did they want me to spot them some cash to secret them away?

Total nonsense. Last time I ever deal with those clowns again at sleep train.

Review about: Sleep Train Mattress Centers Delivery Service.

Comments