Sleep Train Mattress Centers - HORRIBE MATTRESS

San Marcos, CA 92078, USA 1 comment
1.1
Style and Design

We bought our mattress from Sleep Train and bought the Serta Motion Essential II Insight Everfeel Plush and it is barley 16 months old and feels like it is 30 years old. Already has no support.

We bought it firm and is extremely soft. Called the company and I had to pay $39 for them to come inspect it and he said it was just normal wear and tear. FOR 16 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had a Sterns and Foster that was 23 years old before we got this new one and it is still very firm and my son and wife are using it now and say it is the best mattress ever.

We regret buying this mattress from Sleep Train.

Horrible customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Serta Motion Essential Ii Insight Everfeel Plush.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Mattress is not what they had described bad customer service.

Comments

We bought a bed from Sleep Train in 2013.

Don't buy from Sleep Train. They did a bate and switch on us!

We thought we bought a Simmons and they slipped us a Sealy, somehow. Must have been the one who delivered it.

Now Sleep Train says they never even sold the brand Sealy in their stores so they cannot help us. We are out $3500 and a bed in very bad shape.

Make sure you compare all tags with your receipt before the drivers leave.

Sleep Train Mattress Centers - Never received correct sheets

2.0

I bought a sleep train mattress at the home garden show January 2017. The wrong sheets were sent I called customer service took a picture and still no response.

I sent several emails to the guy that sold us the the bed but still no response. This happened the last time I bought a bed from them 2 years prior.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Sleep Train Mattress Centers - Blown Off On Warranty/Defect Issue

The last time I heard: "The customer is always right" was 1993- in the Michael Douglas movie "Falling Down." Interestingly enough- he says it just before becoming so righteously frustrated by the smiley-faced refusal of the manager- he pulls out a sub machine gun. I was blown off by Sleep Train after WEEKS of -calling...recalling...emailing photos...then- finally- they tell me: 1) I have to contact the manufacturer - because now I find out they wasted my all my time and blew me off because: 2) their waiting bought them enough time to never handle my claim.since they were in the process of transitioning their business model so that no longer handle warranties- only manufacturer does.

THIS IS WHAT ANGERS ME about these SUPPOSEDLY "customer focused" companies. They screw up, then waste your time when you call them on it and invariably- the solution is ALWAYS to waste EVEN MORE of your time and perhaps now even charge you some hidden fee...even though- YOU DID NOTHING WRONG. Do any of these shyster companies like SleepTrain ever stop to think about who the *** pays their wages, insurance, electric bill and vacation time?

US...THE CUSTOMER. We need a grassroots economy- an end to this top-down, dictatorial "supply side" garbage that puts all the jerks running companies in this way out of business.

Review about: Sealy Mattress.

Sleep Train Mattress Centers - Tempurpedic Mattress Review

Service Scheduling

My husband and I purchased a tempur cloud breeze dual queen mattress, and after sleeping on it the next morning I woke up with a horrible kidney pain and I was very lethargic. I spend all day researching for information about what is in this mattress.

sorpraisinly I find out is full of contaminents and a lot of people is getting sick because of it. Please BE WARE. We returned the mattress but sleep train ended up charging us $200 for returning it.

Sleep train sold us a mattress full of chemicals with no warning of it and ovecharged us for returning it. I guess they expect us to be good custumers keep the mattress and die slowly.

Review about: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Sleep Train Mattress Centers - No can take away old mattresses for bed bugs, but no bed bugs

Delivery guy claimed sleep train policy is not to take away any old mattresses when delivering new mattresses if there is any indicator of bed bugs. I am a General Contractor licensed in the State and have seen quite a few bed bug infestations in my 40 years of business.

He pointed to a "shell" he says he found on the bottom of the box spring when getting ready to take away old (before unloading anything from the truck. I told him that was not a bed bug shell and asked him to show me what else he found to convince him there was bed bugs. He could only point to that one ancient shell that could well have been put there. I showed him my UV light and he was unimpressed as I searched for any sign of any sort of bugs.

None. He said the truck would be contaminated by my mattresses, yet could not explain why sleep train makes a big deal about how well the new mattresses are sealed up until delivery. Clearly there were no bed bugs and there was some other reason for the strange behavior of the delivery team. What, did they want me to spot them some cash to secret them away?

Total nonsense. Last time I ever deal with those clowns again at sleep train.

Sleep Train Mattress Centers - Simple Review #1487987107

Bought 2500$ bed, have waited 3 weeks. I cant get it delivered because sales rep wont call me to schedule a date.

I cant even cancel my order and get my money back until he calls. Scam.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Sleep Train Mattress Centers - Mattress Review

Style and Design

Let's keep it simple. I contacted them about my having lower back pain I need a firm mattress.

I was given 3 options that best work for me I chose one and not even about 1 month or 2 this mattress is sinking. It's really bad. Worse than the memory foam I had before this. We call to find out what can be done and they said they will talk to management to see what they can do about the fee.

They will call me back. I waited about a week or more and I contacted them back they said they were about to call me (rude on the phone by the way) they said I am just not happy because of my preference. I said it's not my preference, I'm in pain I need a firm mattress that's actually firm. They justified not calling me back in 3 days like they said because they were just about to contact me but I beat them to it.

I would have exchanged for a firmer mattress like REALLY firm but I can't justify paying a fee to continue doing business with them.

I opted to pay the 149.99 return or exchange fee to return the *** thing and make it my life mission to help others not shop with sleep train to not make the same mistake I made. DO NOT BUY FROM SLEEP TRAIN!

Comments

Redding, California, United States #1304312

I purchased a bed from sleep train the next day I cancelled my purchase (Doctor's orders) that was in Jan. 2017.

They never cancelled my purchase but they never delivered the bed either. They still have the sale pending on my credit account and it has frozen my credit account.

There is no customer service dept at the now Mattress firm you have to go thru the store people that told me because their system changed over to Mattress firm from sleep train and they have no way to fix my account now.

I have spent three days trying to contact a human at Mattress firm accounting dept. HA HA HA.

Sleep Train Mattress Centers - Purchase dates of 7/23/16 and 8/30/16

2.3
Style and Design

The 7/23/16 Tempurpedic mattress did not work for us. We needed a harder mattress.

Re the substitute mattress, the salesman said that the new delivered mattress would be harder because the store model had been on the store premises for a while. It is now December 5th, and we both find the replacement mattress too soft. It is not fun to try to sleep all night and then wake up with back pain. I know that we relinquished our rights as to replacement, refund, etc., but at this point we would be hard pressed to recommend Sleep Train for mattresses.

Nor would we purchase another Sleep Train mattress.

If there is a remedy to our case, please contact us at 503-391-6968. Linda Egan

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of tempurpedic mattress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2699. Sleep Train Mattress Centers needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tempurpedic mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleep Train Mattress Centers.

Sleep Train Mattress Centers - Review in Furniture and Decor category

Warranty Department is joke and very rude! Been waiting months to get my warranty resolved on this defective mattress i bought from SleepTrain.

They always have an excuse everytime i call!! The latest being that they have my wrong cust# and they would email me and of course have not recieved anything. Customer service is no help. The mattress is killing my back and i have been putting out extra money for massages because of this defective bed!!

Never again will i deal with SleepTrain. Only get treated half way decent when ur buying something!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Sleep Train Mattress Centers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleep Train Mattress Centers.

Sleep Train Mattress Centers - Simple Review #1479908548

Customer service is no help.

The mattress is killing my back and have been putting out extra money for massages because if this defective bed!! Never again will i deal with SleepTrain.