Style and Design

Let's keep it simple. I contacted them about my having lower back pain I need a firm mattress.

I was given 3 options that best work for me I chose one and not even about 1 month or 2 this mattress is sinking. It's really bad. Worse than the memory foam I had before this. We call to find out what can be done and they said they will talk to management to see what they can do about the fee.

They will call me back. I waited about a week or more and I contacted them back they said they were about to call me (rude on the phone by the way) they said I am just not happy because of my preference. I said it's not my preference, I'm in pain I need a firm mattress that's actually firm. They justified not calling me back in 3 days like they said because they were just about to contact me but I beat them to it.

I would have exchanged for a firmer mattress like REALLY firm but I can't justify paying a fee to continue doing business with them.

I opted to pay the 149.99 return or exchange fee to return the *** thing and make it my life mission to help others not shop with sleep train to not make the same mistake I made. DO NOT BUY FROM SLEEP TRAIN!

Review about: Mattress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Redding, California, United States #1304312

I purchased a bed from sleep train the next day I cancelled my purchase (Doctor's orders) that was in Jan. 2017.

They never cancelled my purchase but they never delivered the bed either. They still have the sale pending on my credit account and it has frozen my credit account.

There is no customer service dept at the now Mattress firm you have to go thru the store people that told me because their system changed over to Mattress firm from sleep train and they have no way to fix my account now.

I have spent three days trying to contact a human at Mattress firm accounting dept. HA HA HA.