Resolved

Update by user Oct 11, 2016

After being on hold for long periods of time they helped me out and I'm thankful! Just sorry I had to get mad

Original review posted by user Oct 11, 2016

so u hear on the radio if u don't like ur mattress you can't traid it in after 120 days well I tried and the guy told me to walk on it and it would break in the bed and I knew I only had a week left but he made me feel like he wasn't going to help me tell I did this! So we lost our window now I'm stuck with a 4000 dollar bed I hate and wake up in pain ever day so if I was any of u I wouldn't buy from them they make u hold fo 30 min or more just to talk to someone that tell u your *** out of luck! Im so angry do something for your customers!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mattress from Sleep Train Mattress Centers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sleep Train Mattress Centers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleep Train Mattress Centers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments